Two new factsheets are now available on our website. These cover the options for different ways to have your say to the Royal Commission into Defence and Veterans Suicide, and what happens to your information once the Commission comes to an end.
The full list of factsheets is available on our resources page and includes topics on:
- Protections if you receive a notice to produce by the Commission
- What happens if you are called to be a witness at a public hearing
- Protections for you in a private session
- What happens after a private session
- Issues if you want to name a person or organisation in your submission
There is also a comprehensive guide to making a submission to the Royal Commission, for those people who want to do their own writing.